|June 2015 - New to the fleet...Jeanneau 379. |
|See the Riviera Nautic segment on 'Places We Go'. Our segment starts at 4' 45" into the video.|
10 Reasons to Charter with Riviera Nautic For Your Next Holiday
|1. We are one of Australia's most awarded tourism businesses for commitment to outstanding service.|
2. You do not need a boat licence to charter a yacht, cruiser or day boat.
3. We offer 24 hour support throughout your charter.
4. Our extensive fleet of immaculately maintained and well cared for yachts and cruisers gives you the choice of quality boats in various sizes and styles.
5. We are located just 3.5 hrs drive from Melbourne, Victoria.
6. The Gippsland Lakes are ideal for boating; safe, soft bottom, no tides or reefs, huge range of sheltered moorings.
7. No experience required- we can teach you all you need to know.
8. The Gippsland Lakes is the largest inland waterway in Australia, with our extensive charter limits spreading across the best parts of the lakes, rivers and creeks.
9. Wildlife, marine and bird life are in abundance; dolphins, kangaroos, 140 species of birds...plus so much more.
10. Value for money: your accommodation, transport (including fuel), entertainment are all rolled into one.
There is an amazing amount to see and do
Have a look at our sample holiday itineraries